The easiest way to lose weight in 10 days


Why is it so hard for many people to lose weight? Should we blame it on genetics or our lifestyle? I betcha just the simplest change in everyday routine can make a difference.

Being a coffee drinker myself, I don't think I can handle NOT drinking coffee in the morning or afternoon. But when I got pregnant, this was the easiest thing for me to do. Dr. Dukan recommends that instead of coffee, drink water in the morning -- it will hydrate you, jumpstart your day, and won't leave you sluggish after the caffeine rush. It also flushes out fat and toxins in your body that makes it hard for you to lose weight anyway. Not that I was trying to lose weight when I was pregnant -- I wanted to make sure my baby is healthy like me!

It doesn't take nine months to lose 5 pounds and stay healthy -- you can do it in 10 days tops! Some simple methods you should try are:

Continue reading...

0 comments: